The LGM-225 wet sand rubber wheel wear tester is a wet sand semi-free abrasive wear tester. The test machine meets the requirements of the ASTM G105 wet sand rubber wheel abrasion test method standard.
The principle of the machine is that it uses the rubber wheel rotating clockwise to drive the abrasive materials such as quartz sand (mine sand, sand) to wear on various metal or non-metal materials, so as to test the wear resistance of the material.
Since the parameters such as the positive pressure exerted by the rubber wheel on the sample can be changed, the machine can simulate various working conditions well, and can be used to do indoor screening test of wear-resistant materials in various industries such as mining machinery, construction machinery, mining machinery, transportation machinery, agricultural machinery, etc. The machine can also be better used for scientific research departments, the study of abrasive wear mechanism.
In order to extend the use time of the rubber wheel, this machine increases the adjustment device of the clamp. At the same time, a timing or fixed-rotation counter is used to automatically control the shutdown when the sample is worn to a predetermined value.
1. Maximum load: 225N
2. Rubber wheel rotation direction: Counterclockwise
3. Rubber wheel revolving speed: 40-350 rev / min (frequency control)
4. Rubber wheel diameter: 178mm
5. Rubber wheel hardness: 50 60 70 (Shore hardness)
6. Sample size (length * width * thickness) : 57 * 25.5 * 6mm
7. Size (length * width * height): 710*740*1600 mm
8. The electric vibrating screen is a sieve fixed mesh quartz sand and is an optional accessory.